Skip to product information
1 of 1


Himalayan Pink Salt Fine

Himalayan Pink Salt Fine

Regular price $0.65 AUD
Regular price Sale price $0.65 AUD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt is 98% salt and the other 2% is trace minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium. It is the minerals which give the salt the pink colour and distinctive flavour.

When compared with ordinary table salt, Himalayan salt is less artificial and does not usually contain additives.

Pink Himalayan salt is a coarse, pink sea salt used for cooking, salt lamps and body scrubs.

Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt is used as an ingredient in dishes and as a seasoning for both savoury and sweet dishes. Pink Himalayan Salt can be used instead of regular table salt.


Pink Himalayan Salt.

No known allergens. May contain traces of other allergens due to possible cross contamination.

Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.

Shelf Life:
Keeps for years when store as above. 

View full details